CALL FOR SPONSORED TUTORIALS
DVCon China is the premier conference on the application of languages, tools, and methodologies for the design and verification of electronic systems and integrated circuits. The focus of the conference is the usage of specialized design and verification languages such as Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, PSL, SystemC and e, as well as general purpose languages such as C, C++, PERL, Tcl, and Python. Tools and methodologies include the use of testbench automation, portable stimulus, hardware-assisted verification, hardware/software co-verification, assertion-based and formal verification, transaction-level system design, high level synthesis, low power design techniques, 3D chip designs, IP based SoC design methods, reference flows and AMS design.
DVCon China is looking for tutorial submissions to encourage greater sponsorship participation from companies and exhibitors, especially smaller organizations at an affordable level.
DVCon China is looking for tutorials that cover topics which are current, have a high level of interest and offer strong continuing educational content.
Sponsored tutorials reach a captive audience during the 1.5 hour educational sessions and have the opportunity to follow-up with attendees during breaks, at the exhibits, and following the event.
DVCon is a highly-targeted venue for engineers addressing major design and verification issues.
This opportunity includes:
- A 1.5 hour technical tutorial prepared and presented by your company
- Your company logo will be displayed on the event venue (stage backdrop)
- Your company logo will be displayed on the conference website
- Includes two free Conference Registrations for speakers
- Your company mentioned in the Opening Session
Note: Tutorials will be reviewed and approved by the program committee with respect to technical depth and applicability. In the case of multiple organizations coming together for a tutorial, only 1 organization would get the sponsorship benefits mentioned above.
Price: RMB 25,000
- June 28, 2023: Tutorial proposals due
- July 13, 2023: Accept/reject notification
- August 14, 2023: All tutorial content due for Conference Program and website (title, abstract, speaker names, affiliations and biographies)
- August 30, 2023: Draft presentation slides due to DVCon Tutorial Chair
- September 15,2023: Final slides due for final production for attendee distribution