Tutorial Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a tutorial at DVCon China 2021! This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes. All changes must be made by February 22, 2021
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Speakers
- All slides are to be submitted. Further instructions on where to submit will be communicated in February.
- Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 16:9 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Here is the Tutorial Template to use for your Presentation
The DVCon China Tutorial Chair, David Wu, will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
Here is the Tutorial Template to use for your Presentation
- MCI will send instructions on how to register prior to the deadline.
- You may contact Cassie Hu with registration questions.
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Organizers: Collect bios for each of your Speakers.
- Load any and all tutorial slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- Wireless internet access is free to the public.