Poster Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a poster at DVCon China 2021! This Poster Presenter Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, poster presentation and the responsibilities at conference.
- Monday, February 22: Speaker Confirmation Forms Due
- Tuesday, March 1: Draft Paper Due
- Tuesday, March 9: Receive Draft Paper Feedback
- Wednesday, March 31: Submit Paper Incorporating Feedback for Approval
- Monday, April 19: Submit Final Paper & Copyright Form
- Monday, April 26: Draft Poster Due
- Friday, May 14: Final Poster Due for Archive
Please follow these steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between February 22 and March 1.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Eight pages (8) or less
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by March 9.
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized March 9.
- Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by March 31 for TPC approval for conference.
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers should be eight (8) pages or less and must be submtited for the proceedings no later than April 19.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
- Submit draft poster through your Navigation Center to be reviewed by the DVCon China Poster chair.
- Feedback will be sent to the Speaker March 24.
- The deadline to submit your final poster through your File Collection link is May 14, 2021
- Your poster will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
- The Speaker is responsible for providing their own poster for conference.
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker.
- The speaker must be registered by April 26, 2021.
- You may contact Cassie Hu with registration questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
The Speaker is solely responsible for providing their poster for conference.
Poster Set-Up Date & Time
- Wednesday, May 26, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Yangtze Room 1
- Wednesday, May 26, 10:45 AM - 11:30 AM
- Yangtze Room 1
Poster Tear Down
- Wednesday, May 26, by 6:00 PM