Speaker Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present at DVCon China 2021! This Speaker Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, slide presentation and your responsibilities at conference.
Wednesday, January 27
Monday, February 22
Tuesday, March 1
Tuesday, March 9
Wednesday, March 31
Monday, April 19
Friday, April 23
Monday, April 26
Friday, May 14
Please follow theese steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between February 22 and March 1.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Eight pages (8) or less
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by March 9.
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized March 9.
- Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by March 31 for TPC approval for conference.
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers should be eight (8) pages or less and must be submtited for the proceedings no later than April 19.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
- Submit draft slides and speaker bio through your File Collections link. Will be sent to the Speaker directly.
- Feedback will be sent to the speaker by May 5.
- Slide Presentation Template - Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 16:9 aspect ration on all slides.
- Submit final slides through your File Collections link.
- Your slides will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker.
- The speaker must be registered by April 23, 2021.
- You may contact Cassie Hu with registration questions. Email: email@example.com
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
- All speakers are required to bring their slides to the conference and load them on the computers in the meeting room.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to the room where your session is to load slides on computer.