Tutorial Resource Center
Tutorial Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a tutorial at DVCon China 2020! This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
November 26, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes. All changes must be made by January 6, 2020
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: January 6, 2020
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Speakers
Draft Slides Due
Deadline: March 10
- All slides are to be submitted. Further instructions on where to submit will be communicated in February.
- Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 16:9 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Here is the Tutorial Template to use for your Presentation
Feedback On Draft Slides
March 23, 2020
The DVCon China Tutorial Chair, David Wu, will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Wednesday, April 3
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
Here is the Tutorial Template to use for your Presentation
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Organizers: Collect bios for each of your Speakers.
- Load any and all tutorial slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- Wireless internet access is free to the public.
Audio Visual Information
- Lumens Projector
- Laptop Computer - IBM T430
- Wireless Microphone - Handheld or Lapel attached
- Wireless clicker with laser pointer