Speaker Resource Center
Speaker Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present at DVCon China 2019! This Speaker Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, slide presentation and your responsibilities at conference.
- Tuesday, December 18 Official Accept/Reject Notification
- Wednesday, January 2 Speaker Confirmation Forms Due
- Tuesday, January 15Draft Paper Due
- Tuesday, January 22 Receive Draft Paper Feedback
- Monday, February 18 Submit Paper Incorporating Feedback for Approval
- Monday, March 4 Submit Final Paper & Copyright Form
- Monday, March 11Draft Slides and Bio Due
- Friday, March 29Final Slides Due for Archive
Finalizing Your Paper
Please follow theese steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Deadline: Tuesday, January 15
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between January 2 and January 15.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by January 22.
Deadline: Monday, February 18
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized January 22.
Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by February 18
for TPC approval for conference.
Deadline: Monday, March 4
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers, minimum of 8 pages maximum of 10 pages, must be submtited for the proceedings no later than March 4.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
Draft Slides & Speaker Bio
Deadline: Monday, March 11
- Submit draft slides and speaker bio through your File Collections link. Will be sent to the Speaker directly.
- Feedback will be sent to the speaker by March 20.
- Slide Presentation Template - Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
Deadline: Friday, March 29
- Submit final slides through your File Collections link.
- Your slides will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
Registration & Visas
Deadline: Tuesday, March 5
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker.
- The speaker must be registered by Tuesday, March 5.
- You may contact Robin Albright with registration questions.
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
Visit the Registration area to learn about traveling to China, obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon Office for an invitation letter.
Wednesday, April 17
- All speakers are required to bring their slides to the conference and load them on the computers in the meeting room.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to the room where your session is to load slides on computer.
Audio Visual Information
This is a list of the equipment you will find in each of the presentation rooms.
- LCD projector, resolution 1024x768
- Horizontal scan rate 15kHz - 80kHz, vertical scan rate 50kHz - 10kH
- Computer Equipment/Software Dell D360 Latitude, DVD/CD-ROM, Dual Core, USB
- Windows XP Operating System, Office 2007 software, OpenOffice, LibreOffic
- Acrobat Reader
- Antivirus software
- Port connection for notebooks/laptops with SVGA
- Podium microphone
- Lavalier microphone
- Aisle microphones for questions
- Laser pointer
- Speaker timer