Speaker Resource Center
Speaker Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present at DVCon China 2019! This Speaker Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, slide presentation and your responsibilities at conference.
- Tuesday, December 3 Official Accept/Reject Notification
- Tuesday, December 10 Speaker Confirmation Forms Due
- Friday, January 3 Draft Paper Due
- Friday, January 17 Receive Draft Paper Feedback
- Friday, January 31 Submit Paper Incorporating Feedback for Approval
- Tuesday, February 25 Submit Final Paper & Copyright Form
- Tuesday, March 3 Speaker Registration Deadline
- Tuesday, March 10 Draft Slides and Bio Due
- Thursday, April 2 Final Slides Due for Archive
Finalizing Your Paper
Please follow theese steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Deadline: January 3, 2020
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between December 3 and January 3.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Eight pages (8) or less
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by January 17.
Deadline: January, 31, 2020
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized January 17.
Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by January 31
for TPC approval for conference.
Deadline: February 25, 2020
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers should be eight (8) pages or less and must be submtited for the proceedings no later than February 25.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
Draft Slides & Speaker Bio
Deadline: March 10, 2020
- Submit draft slides and speaker bio through your File Collections link. Will be sent to the Speaker directly.
- Feedback will be sent to the speaker by March 10.
- Slide Presentation Template - Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
Deadline: April 2, 2020
- Submit final slides through your File Collections link.
- Your slides will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
Registration & Visas
Deadline: March 3, 2020
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker.
- The speaker must be registered by March 3.
- You may contact Robin Albright with registration questions.
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
Visit the Registration area to learn about traveling to China, obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon Office for an invitation letter.
April 15, 2020
- All speakers are required to bring their slides to the conference and load them on the computers in the meeting room.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to the room where your session is to load slides on computer.
Audio Visual Information
- Lumens Projector
- Laptop Computer - IBM T430
- Wireless Microphone - Handheld or Lapel attached
- Wireless clicker with laser pointer