Speaker Resource Center
Tutorial Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a tutorial at DVCon China 2017! This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Tuesday, February 14
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Speakers
Draft Slides Due
Deadline: Thursday, March 23
- All slides are to be submitted. Further instructions on where to submit will be communicated in February.
- Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 4:3 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Here is the Tutorial Template to use for your Presentation
Feedback On Draft Slides
Friday, March 31
The DVCon China Tutorial Chair will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Thursday, April 06
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
Here is the Tutorial Template to use for your Presentation
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Moderators and/or Organizers: Collect bios for each of your Speakers.
- Load any and all tutorial slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- Wireless internet access is free to the public.
AUDIO VISUAL INFORMATION
- Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (4:3 aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone