Short Workshop Resource Center
Short Workshop Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a short workshop at DVCon China 2018! This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your short workshop and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Tuesday, February 20
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes. All changes must be made by Monday, February 26
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Monday, February 26
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Speakers
Draft Slides Due
Deadline: Tuesday, March 13
- All slides are to be submitted.
- Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 16:9 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Here is the Template to use for your Presentation
Feedback On Draft Slides
Monday, March 26
The DVCon China Short Workshop Chair, Samuel Zhang, will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Thursday, April 5
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
Here is the Template to use for your Presentation
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Moderators and/or Organizers: Collect bios for each of your Speakers.
- Load any and all tutorial slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- Wireless internet access is free to the public.
Audio Visual Information
- Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (16:9 aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone