Speaker Resource Center
Poster Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a poster at DVCon China 2020! This Poster Presenter Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, poster presentation and the responsibilities at conference.
- Tuesday, December 10: Speaker Confirmation Forms Due
- Friday, January 31: Draft Paper Due
- Friday, January 17: Receive Draft Paper Feedback
- Friday, January 31: Submit Paper Incorporating Feedback for Approval
- Tuesday, February 25: Submit Final Paper & Copyright Form
- Tuesday, March 10: Draft Poster Due
- Thursday, April 2: Final Poster Due for Archive
Finalizing Your Paper
Please follow theese steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Deadline: January 3, 2020
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between December 3, 2019 and January 3, 2020.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by January 17.
Deadline: January 31, 2020
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized January 17.
Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by January 31
for TPC approval for conference.
Deadline: February 25, 2020
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers, minimum of 8 pages maximum of 10 pages, must be submtited for the proceedings no later than February 25.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
Deadline: March 10, 2020
- Submit draft poster through your Navigation Center to be reviewed by the DVCon China Poster chair.
- Feedback will be sent to the Speaker March 24.
Deadline: April 2, 2020
- The deadline to submit your final poster through your File Collection link is April 2, 2020
- Your poster will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
- The Speaker is responsible for providing their own poster for conference.
Registration & Visas
Deadline: March 3, 2020
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker.
- The speaker must be registered by March 3, 2020.
- You may contact Robin Albright with registration questions.
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
Visit the Registration area to learn about traveling to China, obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon Office for an invitation letter.
The Speaker is solely responsible for providing their poster for conference.
Poster Set-Up Date & Time
- Wednesday, April 18, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 18, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Poster Tear Down
- Wednesday, April 18, by 7:30 PM