2020 Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts Now Closed.
The Design and Verification Conference & Exhibition China (DVCon China) is a highly technical conference in China targeting the application of standardized languages, tools, and methodologies for the design and verification of electronic systems, embedded systems and integrated circuits.Topics for submission are listed below, but are not limited:
- Submit a 600-1000 word abstract (approximately 2 pages, not including diagrams, figures or tables) in English highlighting what you wish to present at DVCon China. The program committee will evaluate your abstract. The deadline for abstract submission is
October 8, 2019Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
- Authors of exceptionally strong abstracts will be shortlisted for oral or poster presentation at the conference.
- A title.
- An introduction that specifies the context and motivation of the submission.
- A summary of the specific contributions of your work.
Your abstract can be at most two pages. You can format it in single column format. Provide enough details so that the Technical Program Committee can evaluate the potential quality and interest of your possible presentation at DVCon China. A one-paragraph summary will not fulfill this requirement.
October 8, 2019: Abstract Submission Deadline - Extended! Submit by October 22, 2019 December 3, 2019: Accept/Reject Notification
- January 3, 2020: Draft Paper Due for Review
- February 25, 2020: Final Paper and Copyright Form Due
- March 10, 2020: Draft Presentation Slides or Poster Due for Review
- April 2, 2020: Final Presentation Slides or Poster Due